Our technical cart support representatives know Loaded Commerce like no one else! Getting support from our techs is easy if you follow these guidelines:
1. When Live Chat is open it is typically the quickest way to get your tech support issue resolved. You must have an active Loaded Commerce subscription or support plan to use our Live Chat. Live Chat is open M-F 9-5:30 EST. You can click on technical support to get Live Chat help.
2. If Live Chat is closed, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. When you email us, you will receive an automated response with a system generated ticket number. Typically, we respond to all tickets within the same business day. If you do not get a response after 2 business days to a ticket you sent us, please call 1-800-609-2141 with your ticket number to find out the status of your issue.
3. We do not provide phone support for cart issues. Emailing us and Live Chat are your options. We do not support a local installation on your local server or act as your system admin. To be eligible for support you must be using a host like thereactorhosting.com, godaddy.com, bluehost.com etc...
4. If you host your site with us at www.thereactorhosting.com - we provide cart support there for $15 per month. You must keep your software up to date in order for us to fully support you.
5. If you are experiencing server or email issues with your hosted store and you are a The Reactor Hosting customer, (www.thereactorhosting.com) please send an email to email@example.com or go to Live Chat at www.thereactorhosting.com.
6. If you are using the free (CE) version we do not support the community edition unless you want to upgrade your cart to PRO software or you may buy a support package here: Support Packages. We suggest you visit the Loaded Commerce for free support at www.loadedcommerce.org
7. If you are using an out of date version of our software, (6.2 or older) – you can visit this page for purchasing support for your older cart. Support Packages
8. We do not support custom code. We do provide custom coding solutions and implement custom coding requests at The Reactor Works. Head over there and fill out the free quote form and someone will contact you regarding your project.
9. If you need a user manual for learning how to use the product you can buy one here: e-book, or refer to our free online documentation located here: http://loadedcommerce.com/pages.php?CDpath=175_116
If you have any questions about our support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2023 © LOADED COMMERCE, LLC